Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Retro Daddy-Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge

Yay! I get to be a guest designer over at Getting Cricky for today's Simply Sunday Challenge- Retro Daddy. I am so excited! The card that I made is for my father. He loves his vinyl! He stills has all of his records from when he was younger and often frequents flea markets and such in search for more.
Recipe:
Cricut Cart- Nifty Fifties for the daddyo cut
White Cardstock for base
Orange paper is scrap
The patterned paper is Nikki Sivils- Dan the Record man collection.  I used the Dan's Turntable and reverse side Record Strips.
White gel pen - Black gel pen

























Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!

Hugs,

~~Jen~~

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congrats on becoming a guest designer over at Getting cricky.

Anonymous said...

Cute card....I have an award for you. Please go to my blog here
http://priscrafteeescape.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-second-award.html

Post a Comment