Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

OMG'sh

I devoted today to getting the NSD challenges from MPS done. OMG'sh I took 9 hours collectively to get all 12 projects done and just uploaded them with only 3 minutes to spare. I was very glad that I pushed myself to create so much. I haven't done that much since I got my cricut in January. =) Now that I am officially done I am going to take a long relaxing bath (my neck, back and arm hurts, not to mention I am glittered, inked and glued =P) then I am going to take my tail end to bed. I had so much fun and I look at my craft area and cringe. It is a total wreck. Tomorrow will be clean up from Hurricane ME! I wanted to show you guys what my favorite project of all was.

This card was from challenge #6, which was incorporate a tag. I finally got out my quilling stuff and quilled this adorable butterfly. I think he turned out great for my first quilling project and I know I am going to have some
much fun with this in the future!


















Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope everyone else had just as much fun with these challenges as I did.



HUGS,
~~Jen~~

1 comments:

Norma said...

OMG! Jen love that quilled butterfly it come out just beautiful!! Great job and good luck on your challenge! How funny you sound like me! My desk always looks like a hurricane has hit it LOL! no matter how much I clean it:) TFS
Hugs

Post a Comment