Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Everyone needs their space...

I am a big believer that everyone needs a space to go and read, do homework, be creative, etc. So my husband and I made this table to the kids to have their space in the living area.  This table was so much fun and great together time for the hubby and I. The vinyl I got to match the chairs that we bought. I wanted a navy blue but I had already put 11 coats on and I thought the color looked good as it was. Now my kids have their space.
This is the table top with pink, blue, purple and green bubble circles.

This is about the color it really is.

And of course they had to have a little storage to go with it.

                                        




Thanks for looking and have a great Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment