Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hospital Stay =(

I am never sick beyond the usual  common cold. I haven't had a hospital stay since my last child was born almost 6 years ago. Tuesday night right after I posted my MPS DT project I headed to bed. I didn't even make it there. I was up till 4 being all kinds of sick and in pain. My hubby woke up and made me go to the ER. I had a 5mm kidney stone and I couldn't pass it. I had to stay in the hospital overnight and have a stint put in my kidney. I go back Wednesday to have the stone broken up and the stint removed. Until then I am just going to take it easy (as easy as a mother can) and try to get plenty of rest and drink lots of water. Hopefully I can get back on track soon.

13 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

ooh my...i am sooo sorry to hear that....i hope you get better

jennyplace2 said...

You poor girl! That must of hurt big time! Take care and hopefully you will feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh I have been there. I have a pretty good idea of how much pain you are in! I am SOOO Sorry!! Get well soon:)

DIANA L. said...

I hope you are feeling better real soon. I also came by to pass on the streak of fortune I'm having-- I'll do some blog candy in the next week or so, maybe you will win.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Oh no! Feel better soon!

CraftyShell said...

wow he did the right thing making u go to the ER. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I have heard those hurt so bad, feel for you.

lovemypaper said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Kate said...

You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs
Kate

Amy E said...

Oh that sucks! I hope you're back to normal and feeling great in no time!

Amy E.

Lisa said...

Oh ugh, I'm sorry to hear about this. Take care and get some rest. I hope you are feeling much better soon.

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Hello, my newest friend :)
I hope you are as good as new now; thank you for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog! I am your newest follower :)

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling much better now!

Burun Estetiği said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
Burun Estetiği

Post a Comment